…in an effort to jump start this blog back to at least semi-active….
Tales From The Vinyl Village
65 Questions You’ve Probably Never Been Asked
1. Where did you meet your last boyfriend/girlfriend?
Titty bar – Hots in Indy, to be precise
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
zippered or pullover..? Favorite zippered is dark blue with a furry lining, favorite pullover is red
3. Do you believe in ghosts?
4. Do you plan outfits?
almost every night before I go to bed, I lay out my clothes for the next…however come morning, what I laid out is rarely what I actually wear
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
tired, frustrated, stressed…
6. What’s the closest thing to you that’s red?
The nightgown I am wearing
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
For whatever reason, I haven’t had a remembered dream in decades!
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
9. What are you craving right now?
infinite financial stability & security…
10. Did you have braces?
Ummmm no – I don’t even have teeth
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
sauerkraut – ewwwwwwwwwwwww
12. Are you emotional?
hmmmm, that’s a hard one….
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
Not that I recall.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
15. Do you like your hair?
I did before I got it cut….well actually, I really do most of the time
16. Do you like yourself?
yep – but to be honest I do have to work at keeping myself in like with me sometimes…
17. Is anyone jealous of you?
That’s what they say
18.What are you listening to right now?
Bedtime Stories – for the 627,983rd time – the boy’s current fav
19. Are your parents strict?
Ummmmm Dad died in 1983 and Mom in 1998 so I’d hafta sat that would be a no
20. Would you go sky diving?
I see no reason to jump out of a perfectly good airplane!
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
yum! Love it. Especially with grape jelly!!!!
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Yes, met Paul Stanley once
23. Are people mostly good or mostly bad?
that’s a tough one, and my answer will vary daily, if I’m being honest…
24. What did you want to be when you grew up?
25. Whose was the last wedding you were in?
My husband’s aunt in KY, in May – her divorce was final a week ago
26. Will you attend your high school reunion?
Quite honestly..? I have absolutely no desire to ever see any of those people ever again!
27. Who were your closest friends in high school?
It would be safe to say I really had no friends in high school – hence my previous answer
29. Did you like your Prom Date?
Never been to a prom
30. Top 5 favorite concerts?
Guns-N-Roses with Skidrow, Xfest, Lillith Faire, Warrant, and Ozfest
31. If you could only watch 5 movies for the rest of your life, what would they be?
Chicago, Thirteenth Warrior, Grease I & II, and either Alexander or King Arthur…
32. Favorite television shows?
Ummm… Grace Under Fire, Dexter, The Tudors, House
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
Just me & the boy (who’s finally asleep!) – Hunny is off delivering vehicles in Nebraska, (I think – he’s somewhere out west!)
34. Are you too forgiving?
sometimes…ok, usually – anger and/or hatred take entirely too much energy to maintain!
35. What was the dumbest thing you ever did?
I’ve done a lot of dumb things. None stand out as the dumbest
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
probably playing Evercrack (quest) or a similar RPG
37. Ever have cream puffs?
Surely I have.
38. Last time you cried?
Can’t remember, it’s been quite a while – because I think women use tears as a manipulation tool, I find it hard to cry & still respect myself – weird, huh?
39. What was the last question you asked?
Are you laying down?
40. Favorite time of the year?
Christmas – as if you couldn’t tell
41. Do you have any tattoos?
Enough for several people
42. Are you sarcastic?
is a frog’s ass water tight?
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
No, I’ve never even heard of it.
44. Ever walked into a wall?
Pretty sure I haven’t, but it has gotten quite drunk out in the past…
45. Favorite color?
kinda a rusty, burnt orangish color
46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Yes I have
48. What was the last CD you bought?
good googly-moogly It’s been way too many years ago for me to even try to think that far back…
49. Do looks matter?
50. Are you a selfish person?
not usually, however, I am what could be termed selfish in some odd ways – for example, if I start something, I hate someone else to try to finish it, like at work, I often feel I am the only one who can "do it right" (in my own defense, this feeling is based on previous experience in that particular situation(?), position (?) whatever), so if I start working on a "problem" I don’t want someone else doing my follow up…
51. Scream and yell or silent treatment?
All of the above.
52. Do you have any phobias?
no, I have "things"
53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
I like to fall asleep with it on.
54. Can you handle the truth?
Not only can I handle it, I prefer it
55. Do you have good vision?
as long as my contacts are in, or my glasses are on, it’s perfect!
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
nope – see answer to # 34
57. How often do you talk on the phone?
58. The last person you held hands with?
my boy, on the way home earlier tonight
59. What are you wearing?
a red night gown….
60. What were you doing 15 years ago? 10 years ago? 5 years ago? yesterday?
15 years ago – dancing in Florida, barely getting by & generally hating where I was
10 years ago – at the start of my life with Hunny
5 years ago – much better off financially than I am now
yesterday – working
61. What makes you mad?
wow…hypocrisy, people being judgmental, open mouths being operated by closed minds, idiots with driver’s licenses…I could go on for quite a while
62. Are you afraid of confrontation?
Nope, I prefer confrontation to deceit & doubt
63. Do you have a job?
64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
medicine, candy corn, a Bakugan backpack, lunch bag & Pokemon cards for my boy
65. Do you like your life right now?
That’s tough…I’d say mostly…